Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mid-May ins and outs

Good morning my lovelies!

So now we're halfway through May, I decided it's a good time to do ins and outs.
INS
  • Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF 40
  • MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15
  • Curls
  • Cherry blossom hand cream from Bath and Body Works
  • Flip flops/sandals!
  • Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum
  • Sunglasses
  • Gym
  • Surprise scavenger hunts for boyfriend! (pics and follow up post to come... hopefully over the weekend)

OUTS
  • Rain :(
  • Sally Hansen Nail Polish... HORRIBLE!  
  • Grapefruit Tic Tacs
  • Ants!  They are getting bad here in my office, so I bought the "Ant Motels" and so far it's working :) 
  • Dry elbows
  • Lazyness

2 comments:

  1. I vote laziness back in cause I'm feeling really lazy right now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ok sounds good :) Laziness can be in! I've been so lazy lately at the gym that's the only reason I said that! All I do now is Zumba... I need to start running. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete