Thursday, May 20, 2010

50 Questions

Try it out ladies, and have fun <3 


1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 7:25 am
2. How do you like your steak?
- medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Iron Man II... not great but I'll probably buy it
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- Glee
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Right now, California
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- An orange
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Mexican and Thai
8. What foods do you dislike?
- Veal
9. Favorite place to eat?
- Brio in Annapolis!
10. Favorite dressing?
- creamy italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- 2005 Mustang GT
12. What are your favorite clothes?
- shorts with nice tanks
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- England and NYC
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- FULL
15. Where would you want to retire?
- Utah (Most of my family lives there)
16. Favorite time of day?
- 7:30 because that's Zumba time
17. Where were you born?
- Ogden, Utah
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Football
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- i dont know.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- I don't really get tagged for things like this.  Lol.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- everyone who wants to do it
22. Birdwatcher?
- Not at all
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- mostly night
24. Do you have any pets?
- No, my boyfriend's family does though.  2 dogs and 2 cats.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- I just made my first beauty wish list!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- Veterinarian
27. What is your best childhood memory?
- Working at my grandpa's pet store
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- dog person
29. Are you married?
-not yet, hopefully it won't be too much longer though
30. Always wear your seat belt?
- usually yes, but I always forget when I'm in the passenger seat.  31. Been in a car accident?
- nothing serious, just a few fender benders when I was younger.
32. Any pet peeves?
- Humidity (frizzy hair), when people don't respond to me, people hitting their children, other people going through my purse.... many more, but it would take all day to list.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- pepperoni of course!
34. Favorite Flower?
- Rose
35. Favorite ice cream?
- strawberry cheesecake, chubby hubby and more
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- Yuck... if I have to choose, I'll go with Wendys.  But gross
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- None thank goodness!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
- Ulta
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- F21/Charlotte Russe
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- went to the airshow this weekend
41. Like your job?
- Yeah, but it's just not my thing anymore.  I'm quitting soon so I can focus on school.
42. Broccoli?
- yes! with cheese!! YUMMY
43. What was your favorite vacation?
- ANY vacation I get to see my family is my favorite.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- Bradley, my boyfriend
45. What are you listening to right now?
- Absolutely nothing.
46. What is your favorite color?
- pink and blue
47. How many tattoos do you have?
- none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- Anyone and everyone
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 11:34 a.m.
50. Coffee drinker?
-one cup in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment